Ammon and Milinda leave today for Ammon's law school Yesterday we went to lunch. Ammon used his truck to bring large Styrofoam sheets to the house from home Depot. Dad is going to use them in photography somehow. Then dad showed Ammon how to pack the bearings in the wheels of the trailer Ammon bought to haul stuff to Moscow.
Milinda bought two little bear key chains like the one you bought in the airport to test your debit card. She gave one to me so we can all three match.
The last picture is new fabric I got to make Zech's expected son a blankie. I bought 45 inches of each and sewed them together. I'm in the middle of using a tiny hole punch to make holes, then I'll crochet around it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.