We celebrated dad's birthday today by going to Wolverine (Jon, David, Amanda, me and dad) Then we went to the Evergreen.I liked the movie, but mostly because it stared Huge Jackman.
Paper flowers for grandma Decker's birthday. Three each for the table center pieces.
David worked on the craft room computer for hours. It is still sick. free music sites give viruses.
I may regret this (in fact AJ assures me I will) but I feel too compelled: So Mom...just how Huge was that Jackman character...? Larger than Life by chance or just standard silver screen size... and rate the movie for us on a scale of 1-10 (10 = you'd see it again, drag all the family and friends you can round up and possibly spring for popcorn--cause it's THAT GOOD!!!)
Sad we missed the B-day festivities... :*{ (now insert awkward but witty over the hill joke of your liking here: ______) I'm going with: "every year the birthday fairy shows on your special day, taps her magic wand and gives us the wisdom and memory lines of another year... Wow! I think maybe that B-day fairy can skip you for a couple... SHEESH!!! Did you insult her or something!?" ; )
I may regret this (in fact AJ assures me I will) but I feel too compelled: So Mom...just how Huge was that Jackman character...? Larger than Life by chance or just standard silver screen size... and rate the movie for us on a scale of 1-10 (10 = you'd see it again, drag all the family and friends you can round up and possibly spring for popcorn--cause it's THAT GOOD!!!)
ReplyDeleteSad we missed the B-day festivities... :*{ (now insert awkward but witty over the hill joke of your liking here: ______) I'm going with: "every year the birthday fairy shows on your special day, taps her magic wand and gives us the wisdom and memory lines of another year... Wow! I think maybe that B-day fairy can skip you for a couple... SHEESH!!! Did you insult her or something!?" ; )
ReplyDeleteThis is from Elizabeth: I want to know how to make those flowers!
ReplyDelete