Thursday, August 29, 2013
The first picture is of my lunch at my desk. Roasted red pepper humas and celery. The next is my new glasses. And I'm not telling Janell what is in the box.
I was in my car in the parking lot and looked up at the second story and this is what I saw. Ok it is in the heath care education building.
After this first week it looks like it's going to be a fun semester. I teach 5 classes at my full time job at EITC and two extra class for ISU. Tonight will be the last first class. My statistics class is 3 hours on Thursday night. Those poor people!
I got one of my pet peeve emails today. Just an FYI to students: Never ask your instructor if they are going to miss anything important that night. This implies that we are just filling up the time and that what we do in class has marginal bearing on the topic.
Love you Janell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.