Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Gotta a Love a Sweet Munsoon!!! ; D


This is just one of my Favorite things: The rare, yet EPIC & Awestriking FLOODING of The UNDERPASS!!! I've experienced this seasonal phenomena but twice in my 20+ years as a Poky-ite!!! I do consider it a great Rite-of-Passage (you honestly haven't experienced Pocatello until you've experienced the chaos and spectacle that is the time honored fording of of the "river" Center!!! That's right, as promised a couple crazed Yahoos (no disrespect to the fine search engine) always attempt to be that ONE Last Car/Truck to make it; and inevitably 1 or 2 cars/ trucks are harmed in the making of this experience. Thankfully, however, the general populace is rarely harmed.

I think it one of the pivotal Life Lessons: Life's greatest joys and challenges are born from chaos and from seeking the innate human desire to thrive, experience and compete! BUT the bigger lesson remains: when Life brings great storms and thunderous clouds you can duck inside and shiver under the covers; or, you can throw open the shutters (possibly proclaim that you speak to God and she communes with you ;) and Venture to find the rare, the Fun and the radiance that will carry you through all Storms!

I am only sorry that AJ & I moved before AJ had the opportunity to become a fully initiated Pocatellian... (sigh)...

The upside is my family managed to capture and send photos that I am happily able to share with My Family too. Hope all is well, here, there, and in Unterland!!!

Love & Misses,
Mel xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.