I picked lunch for dad and me from the garden today. (and weeded for an hour. I know you miss that. :) )
We have green beans (not the white ones from the other day - green) this is cool since I didn't plant green beans this year I just didn't pull the ones that volunteered.
got crock-neck squash and beets. I had one delicious carrot, but it was small.
I finished another doily. Not sure what crochet project to start next.
I started to make 4 mugs for Ammon. The first one failed and ended up being a desert dish. The second worked. The third worked but then I squashed it taking it off the wheel. The forth ended up another desert dish. The cool thing is the two desert dishes match very well.
Ammon and Milinda came over Thursday night for a fun game called "Worst Case Scenario" It had multiple choice questions like "What do you do if you know your train is going to crash?' Some seemed good, but some seemed not to have the real right answer or the answer they picked we all disagreed with. We did just go with what the game said was the right answer which whammied Ammon the most often.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.