Friday, August 23, 2013

These are some test plates for Ammon and Melinda.  Even the bottom left has some black, just a very tiny around around the edge. My favorite is the upper right. The color isn't quite what it looks like in person.  This looks to orange.

I spent last evening folding paper flowers.  Two more nights and I should have enough for all the tables at Mom's birthday party.  I'll post a pic for you when I have them all done.


2 comments:

  1. Too Fun!!! So much talent & artistry!!! My favorites are: top left, top right and bottom right... well from here anyway... Can't wait to get my lil paws all over 'em!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ammon told me top right then left. I thought he consulted. I already glazed several things in the style of the top right. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.