No pictures today. :(
I spent the day in meetings at work all the while worrying about all the real work I needed to do. I think I could get more out of in-service if it was at the end of the prep week instead of the beginning.
Tonight I sat in front of Netflix and got my Idaho State University classes ready. I arranged the schedule and organized the online content.
I'm a bit excited to try my new project assignment rubric. Each student has to learn the material early and gets individual points for that before the group meets to prepare the presentation.
It's a bit lonely with only me and dad. I don't think "peaceful" is the word. It's not really boring either as I am never bored. It is definitely different.
Apparently mom doesn't think dad's very exciting. I'm crushed...:P I'll just have to put on my devious hat, hahaha...
ReplyDelete